Friday 17 April 2015

Relaxing with crochet

On the drive into work this morning (holiday time still, so no traffic - lovely!!) I suddenly thought about something I saw on a blog  a couple of years ago and I emailed it to some friends. Thought I'd go back and look for it and share it with you...
I wrote -
"I quite like to read blogs about my hobbies and came across this one yesterday. It's by a filipino lady and she took this photo whilst crocheting, saying that, yes, she really does crochet on this position."
I followed this by saying I was inspired to take a picture of my own legs while relaxing with crocheting...
>
>
>
>
>
>wait for it
>
>
>
>
>
>keep scrolling
>
>
>

>
>
>
>nearly there
>
>

>
>
>
>

Not quite the same effect really is it?...

Her name is Trey Ajusto (that's her with the really nice legs...) and this is her blog if you'd like to take a look.
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment