Sunday 3 July 2016

Bargello Ta-Dahl!

The Bargello Wave is all done now and there was a reasonable amount of light this morning, so I took a photo or two. I also took a few more of the lavender bargello and got the colours more accurate. Bear in mind that all the photos are of a flat piece of bargello work. Any apparent ripples, hills and valleys etc are just optical illusions.
Are you ready? Here goes.

Tina's Allsorts, Bargello Wave

Tina's Allsorts, Bargello Wave

Tina's Allsorts, Bargello Wave

Tina's Allsorts, Bargello Wave

Tina's Allsorts, Bargello Wave

Tina's Allsorts, Bargello Wave

Tina's Allsorts, Bargello Wave 
Tina's Allsorts, Lavender Bargello

Tina's Allsorts, Lavender Bargello

Tina's Allsorts, Lavender Bargello

Tina's Allsorts, Lavender Bargello


Tina's Allsorts, Lavender Bargello

Tina's Allsorts, Lavender Bargello

Lyn said she's already decided what the next design will be but I get to choose the colours myself this time. I was tempted to pop in and see her on Friday but I knew I'd want to get started right away and I wanted to get some more of my crochet cardigan done over the weekend. It's coming along quite well. There was a bit of a hiccup with the scoop neck shaping but that's all re-done now and I'm ready to start the lace pattern for the lower half. Maybe I'll share some photos of it next time.
Or actually, I might have one of 2 pics from Hampton Court Flower Show - I'm going for the first time on Tuesday and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment