Sunday 4 September 2016

CAL part 3

My crochet-a-long (CAL) bag is going well. Part 3 was released on Wednesday and I got straight on with it that night. With a little help from a fluffy friend! I've done the back as well but need to take a photo. If I use the gold yarn, I think it will be introduced in part 4. It may then be ripped out! Maybe I'll just use more of the variegated pink. I'm glad I decided to use it as it's made such a huge difference. The bag has a really summery look - very pleasing. 
I haven't found a suitable handle yet. I keep searching the charity shops but haven't found the right type in the right colour yet.


Well, that's all for today - just a quickie! I did make a little something else today that I want to show you but I need to power up the laptop for that, to make it easier to put in links.

So I'll probably see you again soon! Bye for now - X. 

No comments:

Post a Comment