Saturday 30 September 2017

September Sunsets

OK. That heading isn't actually true! I thought it was when I started downloading all the incredible sunset photos I've taken over the past month but when I checked the dates I found that some were taken in July and August as well as September (it doesn't feel like that long mind...). But September sunsets sounds better than July, August and September sunsets!!

I am blessed with living in a house on the side of a hill that faces west, so I get to see a lot of absolutely incredible sunsets. I only normally see the sunrise in December when the sun doesn't come up until around 8am and I see it from the car as I drive to work. Some of those are also pretty spectacular but I can't take a photo while I'm on the motorway!! So I'm a sunset girl.

Anyway, here are some of the best sunsets I've managed to capture recently - enjoy!

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

Tina's Allsorts, sunsets

No comments:

Post a Comment