Friday 24 July 2015

Dress a Girl Visitors

Hello to any Dress a Girl UK visitors arriving here today and Welcome to my little bit of cyber space!
And a big thankyou to Jayne & Jacqui for mentioning me on the Dress a Girl UK website and adding a link on their patterns page.
I think their link takes you to the home page of my blog, so I have now added a link in the side bar to take you to the right place for my mini tutorial. Just scroll down and look for it.
Apologies, if it isn't much of a pattern... When I get chance, I'll write it up properly and maybe make another one so I can take extra photos. If you can already sew, you shouldn't have a problem though.
(Update - I've found out how to add a downloadable PDF, I just need to write something up and add it - I'll try and do it soon though.)

They actually published their latest newsletter on my birthday and it was quite a treat to log in and see it! Getting a mention on someone else's site is just so exciting!! As is receiving flowers from my friends on my birthday. Just look at these -
Aren't they lovely? Lucky me!!

I think I've done everything I hoped to during my stay-cation this week. Mottisfont Abbey Gardens, Hilliers (of course), Kew Gardens (yes, I made it there!), Lee-on-the-Solent, and sewing. More of my days out another day perhaps.
Anyway, that's all for today - I'm off to write up the tutorial for a chicken doorstop. I've made 4 of them today - the three that were ordered plus a spare, as there was enough fabric for another. Now I have back ache after hunching over the sewing machine all day. Oh how I wish we still had a bath tub...
Chicken Doorstop, Tina's Allsorts


No comments:

Post a Comment