Sunday 11 September 2016

CAL Part 4

My Peacock Tail Bag CAL is progressing very nicely. Part 4 is now complete and I'm eagerly awaiting part 5. I've been scouring the charity shops for a suitable bag with a nice handle but still nothing. I did see a belt that would have worked but it was the wrong colour. I may have to order a handle...

Anyway, would you like to see it??

Tina's Allsorts, Peacock Tail Bag CALTina's Allsorts, Peacock Tail Bag CAL

Tina's Allsorts, Peacock Tail Bag CAL
Tina's Allsorts, Peacock Tail Bag CAL

Tina's Allsorts, Peacock Tail Bag CAL

This last one is of the back view of the front. Who would have thought it could look so smooth with all that texture on the front.
I'm glad I left out the gold colour. It really wouldn't have worked, so I'll (hopefully) use that for something else. One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment