Wednesday 28 December 2016

So what did you get?

And breathe... All that effort for 2 short days. Worth it though - lots of catching up with friends and family I don't see often enough.

So what did you get? I got a LOT of chocolate, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as I do like chocolate! The box at the front left in the photo is particularly nice - Monty Bojangles. Never seen them before but they're very more-ish. And nearly gone!


I think my favourite present though was a pair of Shaun the Sheep slippers. I haven't worn slippers since I was a small child and had a pair with a horrid fur lining that quickly made my feet sweat - I remember them as feeling slimey! I haven't worn slippers since...


But I rather like these. I've hardly taken them off since I unwrapped them - I've even taken them with me when going visiting! That's unheard of!!
The days seem to be rushing by at great speed and I've spent most of my time eating and visiting. Too much eating... I haven't even bothered looking around the sales very much - if I didn't need it before Christmas I don't need it now.

I have manage to do some crafting though and I do have a new project on my hook but I'll show you that next time - I'll need to power up the laptop so I can put in all the links for the sites where I got my inspiration from and so on. Although if you've looked me up on Instagram you'll know what it is already!


I'll leave you today with a picture of Blackie, the feline lady of the family. Although she may not be with us too  much longer as  she has now decided this is her house, not Fluffy's house and every time she sees him she goes for him. Poor Fluffy is now terrified and won't go near her; we're having to keep them in separate rooms and even have to be careful if they go out at the same time. 
She's a beautiful cat -very affectionate and friendly, knows when it's time for bed and takes herself off. House trained and happy to eat cheap food. She just hates Fluffy. 
So if you know anyone who's looking for a cat?...


No comments:

Post a Comment