Sunday 6 September 2020

Special offer for September

 Thank you to everyone who bought Looks Like Rain Scarf during last month's offer! 

The end of August was considerably cooler than the start and I even wore my scarf indoors a couple of times! 🤪 I didn't go as far as wearing a hat - but I did look at my hats.... 

So I figured maybe it would be nice to have an offer on my Hope Springs Hat. So for the rest of September, you can save 20% on Ravelry, with code Autumn. 


Click HERE to pop across to the pattern page. Don't forget to use the code Autumn at checkout,  and share your version with #hopespringshat . 

And if you've been popping in regularly to check on the launch of The Allsorts Blanket - the fully written version of the Tooty Stripey Blanket, then I'm pleased to say it's nearly ready and I hope to publish by the end of the month! 

Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment